Friday, January 28, 2022

CASology challenge, Renew

I hope this qualifies as clean and simple - it does to me, but maybe because it came together so quickly. I basically copied one of my own designs (see it here) and put it onto a card front. But with so few elements, I thought it might fit the bill. Also, the prompt is "renew", which to me says spring, which says sunshine so, there's my thought process on this one. Thanks for looking! 


Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Squeeze the Day stamps and dies
Ellen Hutson, Good Day stamps (sentiment)
Honey Bee Stamps, 6x6 paper pad, The Bee's Knees
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Stitched Essential Sentiment Strip dies
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
BG000 BG01
YG13 YG23
Y00 Y02 Y15
Imaginesce pearl dots *no longer available
Foam tape, glossy accents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar