Tuesday, January 04, 2022

It's a tag-card

I love making tags. I love making cards. Had fun combining them to make this guy. 

The tag is the folding tag die by Pinkfresh Studio. All one piece, folds in half and punches the hole for you. The set also comes with two styles of reinforcement tabs, a square cut out and a circle cut out for making windows or shakers. Products linked below.
For the pinked edge, I used a die by My Favorite Things, called Fine Finished Edge which pierces and cuts in one pass. The lemons and leaves are from two sets, one by My Favorite Things which also includes the sentiment, and one by Ellen Hutson which includes the flower clusters.
The hexagon patterned background paper is by Honey Bee Stamps.
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Foldable Shaker Tag die set
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock 
My Favorite Things, Fine Finish Edge die 
Ellen Hutson, Squeeze the Day stamps and dies
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch markers
Foam tape, glossy accents, pearl dots, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar