Monday, January 03, 2022

First project of 2022

*** Welcome 2022 ***
I truly hope you are blessed beyond measure this year and that you and your loved ones are healthy and happy! Creatively, I hope you have lots of time for play. Happy New Year, crafty friends!

And now my first card of the year using my newest obsession, Pinkfresh Studio. This stamp is called Blooming Branch and does have coordinating die and layering stencils available for purchase. As you may know, this is a huge step outside the box for me as purple is not a favorite color of mine. But it seemed so appropriate for this card, I was compelled. I think it turned out pretty okay.


The perforated frames are a separate die set called Folk Edge Rectangles. 
I cut the flowers into separate pieces to space out on the card. The stamp itself, and the die, are actually one piece. Sentiment is also included in the stamp set.
Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch stamp set
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch die
Pinkfresh Studio, Folk Edge Rectangle die set
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch markers
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar