Thursday, January 06, 2022

My Favorite Things, Sketch #575

For this week's sketch, I decided to make a Valentine. I'm pretty much caught up on birthdays, and with Christmas over I won't start on the next cards till after we get home in March, so Valentines it is. 

The My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness stamp set by Birdie Brown is one of my favorites. 


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness
My Favorite Things, Lots of Heart stencil
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Doodlebug Designs, Made with Love 6x6 paper pad
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers; C1, C4, E11, E42, R20, RV00
Distress ink, spun sugar; blending brush, foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar