Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Tag cards

 I got a little carried away with the tag cards I guess! Working on Valentines with Brielle, I sort of got stuck making tags. LOL But they really are fun to do. Also, if I had thought of this before I took all the pics, you can add them to the front of a regular A2 card if you want a "real" card size. Maybe the next ones. Anyway, I hope you like. 

These all started with the My Favorite Things, Do it All Gift Tag die set. The tag itself is nearly 3x4 1/2 inches so there is a lot of room to play with. 

The "chicken wire" is the Chain Link Fancy Die by Hero Arts. 
The large sentiments are by Pinkfresh Studio from the Perfect Sentiments stamp and die.
Jewels by Pretty Pink Posh, in Pink Blush
The florals on these two are also Pinkfresh, called Blooming Branch. 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Do it All Gift Tag die set
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, From the Heart sentiment stamp set *retired
My Favorite Things, Dye ink cubes
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze (leaves) *retired
My Favorite Things, various stamp sets for backgrounds and hearts
Pinkfresh Studio, Perfect Sentiments stamp
Pinkfresh Studio, Perfect Sentiments die
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch stamp
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch layering stencils
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch die
Ellen Hutson, Squeeze the Day stamps and dies (small flowers)
Hero Arts, Chain Link Fancy Die 
Pretty Pink Posh, Pink Blush jewels
Foam tape, embroidery floss, studio katia pick-up tool



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar