Monday, January 24, 2022

Simple Stories, Hearth & Home

Oh how I love Simple Stories. I used the Hearth and Home collection for this one. I love the muted colors. When I started the card, I wasn't sure how I would do with already made pieces, since I usually use my own die shapes and color them myself. But I'm away from home and don't have access to my vast array of craft supplies, so I'm learning to make due with just a few things. This one turned out better than I anticipated. I hope you like it as much as I do. 

Here I used some of the bits and pieces. I used copics on them to add shadows and dimension. If I hadn't told you I did that, would you be able to tell? The hello sentiment is by Pinkfresh Studios from the Perfect Sentiments stamps and dies.
I think the addition of the tiny twine bow adds just the perfect touch. :)

Product List:
Simple Stories, Hearth & Home Collection
6x8 paper pad
Bits & Pieces
Enamel Dots
Pinkfresh Studio, Perfect Sentiments stamps and dies (hello)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Distress ink, Rusty Hinge
Copic colors
YG91 YG93 YR24 YR27
Brown hemp twine, glossy accents, white gel pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar