Monday, January 24, 2022

Valentines

Having lots of fun with Gerda Steiner images the past few days. They are such fun to color and so cute to use on cards. Here is some of the cuteness. I hope you'll be inspired!


Some of the Valentines I have created. I love making tag style cards. They're like we used to give in grade school. Quick and easy to pop out a bunch of them in a short time.  


I used a variety of stamps from my stash for the different backgrounds, just for fun. I don't have any Valentine paper at the moment and this seemed like a fun way to remedy that, and I used the same four ink colors on all of them so they didn't get too off track. 

Sunday we picked up B for our annual crafty day, which has become our yearly Valentine making day. but first, Oreos and milk for energy. :)
....and the aftermath. This is what was left of the pile after B finished 35 Valentines for her homeroom class. She is ASB President of Fletcher Hills Elementary School this year, and if she could, she would have made cards for every student in the school. That's how big her heart is. She is the sweetest, kindest, most caring person. 

We have such a small space to craft here in the Airbnb that I precut and colored ahead of time a ton of tags, images, and sentiments for her to put together and it worked out to be an excellent plan. She was able to finish all the cards she wanted to make in just one afternoon. Yay, B!
Didn't she do such a great job?! She hand-drew the pink and blue hearts for the background of every one of her cards. 
We love our crafty time together, we just wish there was more of it. But she's a very busy girl and the older she gets I'm sure it will be as it was with my first crafty buddy, Miss Grace, who grew up too fast, and she'll have less and less time for this and more and more time with sports and friends and school. But I digress!! We will enjoy all the time we have and be happy! :)

Thanks for coming by the studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar