Wednesday, January 19, 2022

MFT Sketch Challenge #577

We have a lemon tree in the yard at the Airbnb here in San Diego. I've been enjoying fresh lemons in my water and tea every day and I'm spoiled now. So here is this week's challenge card in keeping with the lemon theme. Because I like lemons. :)

In looking for links to hook you up, I have discovered the stamp set, Main Squeeze, is retired. And so is the MFT paper pad I used. So sorry.

The sentiment stamps are Heidi Swapp from her new stamp set, Lemon Squeezy. Cute! 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze stamps and dies *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock 
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flag die (sentiment strip) *retired
My Favorite Things, Happy Trails 6x6 paper pad *retired
Heidi Swapp, Lemon Squeezy stamp set (sentiments)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch markers
Foam tape, Studio Katia clear drops

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar