Monday, January 17, 2022

Gerda Steiner Design Challenge

Gerda Steiner makes the cutest little images. I've used the Fall Mice for this Valentine card, doing just a little modification here and there to fit the theme, instead of Fall/Thanksgiving as it was intended. Using a stamp set for something it wasn't originally intended is always fun for me. I like to think outside the box and find new ways to use them.  

Foam tape lifts the panel from the card front to create windows for the little mice. I blended ink on the card front before adhering the panel, for even more dimension. 



 

Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Fall Mice
Gerda Steiner Designs, Lovely Pandas (pile of hearts)
Avery Elle, Frenchie (pile of hearts, heart balloon)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, dye ink cube (wild cherry) (window background)
My Favorite Things, From The Heart sentiment set *retired
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips sentiment flag
Copic Sketch Markers
R17, R27, R20, R46
W00, W1
Foam tape, blending brush, circle dies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar