Saturday, January 29, 2022

MFT Sketch #578

This week's sketch challenge with My Favorite Things, #578.

I used the Mice Day to Celebrate stamp set (it's one of just a couple MFT sets I brought with me to SD; I don't know what I was thinking bringing so few!!!). I modified the little mice just a touch to change it from party/birthday, to a Valentine/Love theme.

I added the "I 💓 U" message and little hearts to the banners, and replaced the cherry with a larger heart for the mouse on the left. The tiny letters on the banner, and the "together" sentiment are from a Heidi Swapp stamp set, Everyday Grids. 
The background circles are from the My Favorite Things 6x6 paper pad, Cool Collab. Mini hearts are all from the Penguin-ning to Look a Lot Like Christmas stamp set by MFT. I didn't have colored cardstock, so I simply colored these pieces of MFT Smooth White heavyweight cardstock with copic markers to match the pattern paper.
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, It's Pengin-ning to Look a Lot Like Christmas (tiny heart stamps)
My Favorite Things, Cool Collab 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Summer Splash dye ink (hearts on blue border strip)
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flag Banner sentiment strip *retired
Gerda Steiner Designs, Fall Mice (large red heart)
Heidi Swapp, Storyteller Grid Stamp set ('together' sentiment; tiny I U banner letters)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers:
     B0000  B00 E02  R17  R27  R46  W00  W1  W2
Foam tape, nesting circle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar