Sunday, January 30, 2022

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #182

Today's card is for a special lady who will soon celebrate her 80th birthday! It was fun to make. I hope she likes it. :)

I started by creating a backdrop in black for the pretty colors that would come later. The stamps I used for the words, numbers and definition are by Heidi Swapp. 
The balloons, cupcake and party banner are from the My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate stamp set. Came together really quickly and I love just the pop of color on all the black.



Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate stamps and dies
Heidi Swapp, Captions Numbers stamp set
Heidi Swapp, Celebrate stamp set
Copic, Sketch Markers
BG11  BG32  C4  R35  RV13  RV14  YG01  YG03



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar