Tuesday, February 01, 2022

MFT Slimline Challenge

This month's slimline challenge is "love words". I made a mini slimline card for this challenge using the My Favorite Things, From the Heart sentiment set (retired) and the Little Notes dies. 

The flowers are Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch, and the background chicken wire die is by Hero Arts. 
Clear dots by Studio Katia. 
Product List:
My Favorite Things, From the Heart sentiments *retired
My Favorite Things, Distressed Patterns stamps
My Favorite Things, Dye inks (jellybean green, prickly pear, factory green, sno cone, natural)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Pinkfresh Studio, Blooming Branch stamp, die, stencils
Pinkfresh Studio, Curvy Vines stamp
Tim Holtz, Dot Fade stencil
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
B0000 B000 B00 B01
YG0000 YG00 YG11
Foam tape, clear dots, glossy accents




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar