Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Gerda Steiner, February Design Challenge

For my first entry in the February Challenge, I used these fabby frogs. I've wanted them for a long time and finally added them to my stash. I have lots of other plans for using them, but they will have to wait until we get home and I have full access to my craft room again. :) So be sure to watch future posts for more frogs.

To make the water effect, I used the Splash layering stencil by Tim Holtz (you can see this a little better in the second photo).
In addition to the frogs, I incorporated the sun and clouds from the Good Day set from Ellen Hutson, sentiments also from Ellen Hutson, and rocks and foliage from My Favorite Things.


Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Frogs (English version)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, BB Adorable Adventures (rocks)
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbird (plant sprigs)
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone dye ink cube (water)
Tim Holtz, Splash layering stencil, TH008
Tim Holtz, Tumbled Glass distress ink cube (sky)
Ellen Hutson, Good Day stamp set (clouds/sun)
Ellen Hutson, Little Gentleman stamps (sentiments)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch markers
C1 C6 G07 YG01 YG03 YG13 YG17 YG25
Foam tape, glossy accents, white pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar