Friday, February 04, 2022

MFT Challenge, Sketch #579

For this week's sketch challenge for My Favorite Things, I've used one of the chefs from the Recipe for Happiness stamp set. This is one of my top favorite Birdie Brown stamp sets.



Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and "ciao!" sentiment are from the Bear Ware Grand Tour set by Ellen Hutson.
Foam tape for dimension, because dimension, of course!
My Favorite Things, Sketch #579    













Product List:
My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies
My Favorite Things, Happy Trails 6x6 paper pad *retired
Ellen Hutson, Bear Ware Grand Tour stamps and dies (spaghetti, bread, ciao!)
Copic Sketch Markers (My apologies; I don't have a color list this time.)
Doodlebug, Made With Love 6x6 paper pad (cutlery paper)
Foam tape, circle dies


1 comment:

  1. Your challenge entry is SO CUTE, playful and fun! I love that patterned paper with the utensils. What a fantastic find.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar