Sunday, February 06, 2022

Clickity clack, I'll be right back!

 Hey crafty friends! 

Just wanted to leave a quick note that I'll be away from all craftyness for the next week or so. Hubs will on his own in the Airbnb. (Say a prayer. LOL) My sister and I are going to visit the folks and the fam for a few days. This means mimosas and Yahtzee in place of crafting, which does not hurt my feelings.

You may remember previous adventures with my sister; we've been to Hawaii ...

and New York together,

and our cruises have taken us to France, Spain, Greece, Italy, British Virgin Islands, the Bahamas, and more; 


but with the past couple of years of Covid turmoil, our cruising has been put on the back burner. Needless to say, we are extra excited for this little vacay, not just because we'll get to see the fam, but also because this will be our first time traveling since our Thanksgiving in the Big Apple in 2019. Plus, it will our first time traveling by TRAIN!                                             

I'm looking forward to the view from the train while we enjoy mimosas and Yahtzee in our roomette on the Coast Starlight. I think my sister is most excited that we can BOOB (bring our own booze) so I'm glad they don't weigh our luggage. LOL!!!  Do you get the feeling my life is nothing but crafting, mimosas and Yahtzee ... with a little travel tossed in occasionally? LOL Hey, no complaints here!!! 

See you next week! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar