Thursday, October 10, 2024

Halloween Everyday, Day 8

For Day 8 we made Spooky Clusters to go in the Halloween Journal at the end of the series. I can't begin to tell you how fun this has been. I'm loving every minute of it, even if it takes me sometimes two days to watch one video. Hahaha! Literally, I'm in crafty heaven over here. 

This is my project for Day 8. Hope you like. :) 

Heidi Swapp, Tim Holtz, and a few other stamps in my Halloween stash, along with washi tape, cheesecloth, string and other stuff, for creating these fun little bits of ephemera. The journal is going to be so awesome. 


Thanks for coming by the studio. If you are following along with Toni's youtube series, give me a holler. I'd love to see what you make too! You can find mine on instagram as well as the studio blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar