Friday, October 11, 2024

Halloween Everyday, Day 5 full page insert

I'm finally getting pictures of the larger pieces we've made in the Halloween Everyday series. I am so loving this!! This was Day 5. Tons of Tim Holtz and Heidi Swapp and stamping and cutting and ... well, here's what I made. 

This piece measures 6x10 inches, closed. We have flaps and pockets and pockets IN pockets and fun creepy Halloween stuff. 
The top flap opens to this creepy lady who, I'm guessing, was declared a witch and thrown into an asylum. Or something. I made the slide using acetate, alcohol ink and stickers. The lady on the bottom is also a sticker with acetate. 
Inside is another flap at the top, a pocket at the bottom and a large tuck pocket on the right. 
By the way, all the stitching is actually stamped as I continue my purge and try to make space to put my sewing machine out so I can use it more regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar