Saturday, September 28, 2024

Heidi Swapp, October release

This new release is not just stamps, but also dies. Each stamp set has a coordinating die set available as well. 

And the mailbox is interactive. How cute to include a tiny post card or letter! But you can tuck in anything that fits. Take a peek. Isn't it adorable. 

For the 'handwriting' on the mail, I used the September Stamp Society set which includes these awesome script stamps that can be used anywhere you want them. They make great texture and add interest, but here I've used them even more functional to appear as mail pieces. Fun!

The coffee themed stamp set is the October Update. I used it on this tag, but felt it needed a little something more. 
I added coffee rings and coffee beans from other stamps I had in my stash to give it a little extra. I also used the September Stamp Society set on this one to add those finishing touches - the string and reinforcement at the top, the 'tape', frame around the coffee definition, and the weeds. 
For the lid of the cup, foam tape lifts it for enough dimension to make it seem like you drink it right off the page. But don't do it, it's just paper. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar