Friday, September 27, 2024

September Stamp Society

If you are a Heidi Swapp lover you are probably also a Stamp Society subscriber. If you are not, you should be. :) This is the September Stamp Society stamp set. There is so much in this set and limitless options how to use them, alone or with who knows how many other stamps you already have. The imagination is going wild. Please enjoy. 

I love the little notebook stamp. There is no die, I cut this one out by hand. The other is simply a tag.
Ignore my scribbles...just jotting down color combos so I'll remember later. Don't even try to read them as they are mostly my own special code. Haha!!
The little elements in this set are so fun to use. The tiny reinforcer stamp, the strings, the bitsy tags, and oh my goodness, the adorable paper clip!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar