Sunday, September 29, 2024

Fall is here, officially

Although the weather here can't seem to decide if it wants to keep on 'fall'ing or stick with the heat. I love the change of seasons, but the actual chang-ing is always difficult for me. Nevertheless, I will still play in my craft room and enjoy every minute of it. Here's the latest. 

More from the September Stamp Society set from Heidi Swapp. The ideas for this set are endless, I'm telling you. Love! The distress oxide ink colors I used on these three are iced spruce, frayed burlap, vintage photo, antique linen, and shabby shutters. 

I did use a couple of stamps from the October Captions, and the alpha is the August Stamp Society, but everything else is new. 
Can you even? I stuck a tiny staple in this one just because, and grunged it up just a little by crinkling the paper after I stamped it all. 
This one is my favorite, I think. I did some crinkling before I stamped anything, and also tore the bottom edge off. I like how it looks. Also added a couple of stamps from the October Captions, and a label maker tape as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar