Monday, September 30, 2024

Society Sessions, with Lindsay

It's clear the September Stamp Society stamp set from Heidi Swapp is a favorite, as you can see by my previous few posts, but I'm still not finished either. LOL Sure, I say it with every new stamp set, but I really do love this set. It is so very versatile with all the fun little elements and can be used in so many, many ways. This project is an adorable little tag book courtesy of Lindsay Bateman's newest FREE class, Society Sessions. Go check it out for a great example of what you can expect from other classes at Lindsay's Heart Space website. 

The tags are approximately 2x1 3/8 inches. There is no die for them, you simple cut by hand if you want them separated. I started white cardstock. 
September Stamp Society subscription available only at Heidi Swapp. Each month's new set is available until the 15th, so if you want this set, get on over there and sign up before October 15. 
Ink colors I used on this project are walnut stain, vintage photo, ground espresso, rusty hinge, antique linen, and black. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar