Saturday, July 27, 2024

Heidi Swapp 10 Day Tag Challenge, Day 9

Hello and welcome to day 9 of Heidi's 10 day challenge class. If you haven't signed up and are regretting it, you can still purchase the class on her website and play along at your leisure! Once you buy the class, it's yours for as many times as you want to play. :) For example, I have yet to complete day 1 of the challenge as I am waiting for an order with items I want to use for that lesson. Hopefully, they'll be here very soon. I'm getting anxious! 

So on now to Day 9, tag challenge. Our challenge today was to create a tag using scraps and leftovers. With 8 days behind us, we have lots of those. I had fun deciding which pieces to use and then what to make from those pieces and finally designing my tag using them. I found myself unable to stop, as you can see by my busy tag -eek- but I do like the final result. 

I won't even attempt to count how many stamp sets I used LOL but suffice to say, the only one that is not a Heidi Swapp stamp is the Eiffel Tower, which is from the Tim Holtz, Stamper's Anonymous Mini Classics stamp set. 
I used some of Heidi's interactive die sets as well as stamps for lots of journaling opportunities. This tag is what Heidi calls "openable" so you can close the tag. At first glance, you're probably wondering where the heck I would have any place for it....
...but the clipboard as well as the tag below, are interactive and have plenty of space for adding personal messages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar