Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Vintage travel tags

In Day 8 of the tag challenge, I made a few tags in vintage style for my project and fell in love with them. At the moment, I'm still waiting for supplies that I need to finish the first and last lessons of the 10 Day Tag Challenge, so I decided to make a few more of the vintage travel tags while I (impatiently) wait. 

First, I did a search for vintage airline tags and saved several pages of designs. Next, I went through the images and chose a few that I felt I could most closely replicate with the stamps I have in my stash. I die cut some tags that were closest to the images, then I got to work finding the stamp sets, choosing ink colors and getting the supplies together. 

Once I completed my tags, I 'roughed them up a bit' to give them a well-worn look. I really like how they turned out! How do you think I did?! I hope I have inspired you to try something similar! 


these with the black background are the images I copied. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar