Thursday, July 25, 2024

Heidi Swapp 10 Day Tag Challenge, Day 7

Today's challenge: find something to celebrate at this point in time. We are celebrating one year of progress in my husband's journey to his new normal, since his lower leg amputation a year ago, July 11. I'm so proud of him and the positive attitude he has shown throughout the entire process. So really, I guess we are celebrating him! I think the colors Heidi used for today's challenge tag are perfectly bright and happy and celebratory. Here is my version of the challenge.

Basically a copy of Heidi's tag with the exception of the sandwich board message. And, of course, I will journal on the tag that fits behind the sign. 


Distress Oxide colors are Mustard Seed, Chipped Sapphire, and a little Fossilized Amber and Tumbled Glass.
I forgot to sand the banners before I took the pictures, but they are sanded now. I love the look and texture that sanding gives over white core.  
The tag fits behind the sandwich board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar