Sunday, March 24, 2024

Spring is hoppin'

Jumbo tag using Heidi Swapp and Tim Holtz. I'm in love with the hipster bunny set and adorable tiny toadstools, both from Tim Holtz. Ink colors for this one are Iced Spruce, Tattered Rose, and Vintage Photo distress oxide. 

I stamped off the bunny to give it a more muted tone of the Iced Spruce. It's pretty bold, so I wanted to tone it down just a bit.
I love how the toadstools look in this soft tattered rose color. Perfectly how I wanted it so they aren't overwhelming.
There is also a subtle basket weave background, also in Tattered Rose. This stencil is by My Favorite Things. 

I wasn't sure how brown would go with a spring theme, but I like it. Hope you do too! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for the practical tips you share. Discover fan art and creative works inspired by Aviator on our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar