Saturday, March 23, 2024

Easter tag

I love these HUGE letter stamps by Heidi Swapp called Billboard. I actually used them here as part of the background for my design. But first I used a cute chicken wire stencil, though it doesn't show up very well in the photos. Heidi fans will recognize several different stamp sets on this one; six or seven if I counted right.


I couldn't resist using this little hatching chick and eggs for this. It may seem odd to use it with the occasion, but the cracking/hatching egg could be a metaphor for the stone rolling away as Christ is resurrected, if you think about it. :) This is from a stamp set by Gerda Steiner. 
For the straw and nest, I used the fringe stamp from the January 24 stamp society set, turned upside down. Works perfectly for grass or a nest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar