Monday, March 25, 2024

It's good to know we are not alone, right? :)

Today's design is something completely different. You know when you have a day - days, or even weeks - where nothing seems to go right? This one is dedicated to all of us who have them. Join me on the crazy train. All aboard!

I used eight stamp sets from Heidi Swapp and one from Tim Holtz (the hearts). Also, the tag itself is a Tim Holtz die, the medium sized tag in the photo below. 

It was a really fun one to do, finding different elements/sentiments from different stamp sets that fit with the 'crazy train' idea. If you're a wife, mom, or even a woman!, you know these feelings, I'm sure.
I popped up the large sentiment banner portion on foam tape for extra dimension. 

Pictured below are the size tags I use the most. Today's is the medium size Tim Holtz die.
Largest tag is Heidi Swapp, jumbo tag 7.5"x3.5" approx
Medium tag is a Tim Holtz die, 6.25"x 3" approx
Smallest tag is Heidi Swapp (what I call 'regular' size) 4.75"x2.5" approx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar