Tuesday, December 05, 2023

So very grateful

November Gratitude Journal project is complete. Thirty days of crafty goodness and thankfulness, a wonderful class. You can find Lindsay's classes here, along with many other classes for super fun and inspirational seasonal projects and more. I 'met' Lindsay through the Heidi Swapp Group on Facebook and follow her on Instagram as well. If you are a Heidi Swapp fan like I am, you will love Lindsay's classes and great designs using mostly Heidi Swapp projects along with Tim Holtz stamps and inks. And don't forget about Heidi's fabulous classes too, available at Heidi Swapp Shop

I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed creating this book. Also, for reference, the tag pages are approximately 4.5x8 inches. I bound my book using small binder rings, and for the cover, I cut pieces of a torn cropper hopper page keeper to fit. It worked out perfectly! Then I embellished the rings with ribbons for extra fun. Here we go.










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar