Sunday, December 10, 2023

12 Makes of Christmas

If you are Christmas crafter and a Heidi Swapp fan and haven't checked out her classes yet, or classes by Lindsay Bateman, you simply MUST!! Such fun and adorable projects for the holidays. Or a head start on next years Christmas cards if you like. I'll be sharing these in the coming days. Please enjoy! 

Jack Frost
I started without many of the specific pieces she used for this design, so I had to improvise. It worked out well, I think. The background paper she used is from the Merry Little Christmas collection by Heidi Swapp. Instead, I stamped my background in a similar design using the stamps  from the Merry Little Christmas stamp set.  

The snowflake is a Heidi Swapp die, as are the tags. I stamped the house and tree, and cut them by hand to coordinate with the background design.
White heat embossing for snow and a little stickles for extra sparkle, and sequins for shaker filler.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar