Wednesday, December 13, 2023

12 Makes of Christmas, cont'd

Of the 12 makes, I have completed 9. The final three are waiting for product that I haven't been able to improvise. Without further ado, here are the other five completed tags. This has been such a fun class, and I've really learned a lot and my stamping has improved -well, in my eyes. I hope it's noticeable, anyway. Hahaha. Please don't hesitate to comment or email if you have any questions. Be sure to include your email address so I can respond. :)  

Snowfall




December



Hey, Santa



Holiday Road

Metallic silver pen was perfect for the silver bells. 


Festival of Trees

Of course, more stickles and glossy accents. You can't go wrong! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar