Tuesday, December 12, 2023

12 Makes of Christmas, cont'd

Today's tag share is Peppermint Twist. This was so much fun. Again, I had to do a lot of improvising (had to stamp and hand cut the candies as I don't have the pattern paper that includes them) as well as the "sugary" edges of the tag. (I have yet to acquire Tim Holtz's mica flakes and rock candy.) For that, I used Martha Stewart, coarse crystal glitter and Ranger glossy accents. 

Stamp sets I used for this one Heidi Swapp Trimmings, Merry Little Christmas, November Stamp Society  alphabet, Hometown Holiday. 

Lots of glossy accents, stickles, glitter and heat embossing for this look. Looks almost good enough to eat! Haha

Lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide and black ink are the only colors used for this one. White and clear embossing powder for the peppermints and candy canes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar