Saturday, October 28, 2023

Pop up surprise Halloween card

This one is an amazing design by Heidi Swapp. I loved taking this class. Believe it or not, this is not as difficult as it may first seem. But it packs a punch, wouldn't you say?! 

Day 1 of 5

Pull up the tab at the top and SURPRISE! 
It's really hard to see in my poor photos, but the slider pop up is acetate. Because it's clear, you can barely tell it's there when it's up like this. 

Before I go, I want to mention this class has a bonus video as well. You will learn how to make the DIY Custom Blend Distress Oxide ink pad we used in this class. I used it on my pumpkins and trees. Isn't it perfect for a spooky vibe?! I've named it Haunting, as that is the collection we used for this project. And to be clear, this is a color photo - it's just the colors are spooky grays and black shades. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar