Saturday, October 28, 2023

November tag

We are almost there. I can't believe the entire year is nearly over already!! It's been quite a non-traditional one for the Hoff household. If you have followed my blog at all, you know what I'm talking about. But crafting has been a lifesaver for me and I will continue to do it until my hands no longer function. :) 

Today I'm sharing my first tag using the Heidi Swapp November Agenda stamp set (December is due to release any time now as well.) Ack! Bye, bye 2023 - and GOOD RIDDANCE. LOL 

Mini tags. I love using mini tags. I fussy cut the mixer and colored it with copics, the added it with the 'good food, good mood' mini tag. So cute!
I love using staples but usually forget about them. This needed a little something, and it worked out perfectly to staple my little tag there.

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Jumbo tag book, white
Heidi Swapp, mini tag book, white
Heidi Swapp, November agenda stamps
Heidi Swapp, November captions stamps
Heidi Swapp, Agenda numbers stamps
Heidi Swapp, Agenda numbers outline stamps
Heidi Swapp, Destination alpha 3x4
Heidi Swapp, Destination alpha outline 3x4
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" sour apple ribbon
Heidi Swapp, 3x4 icon stamps (pie, cutlery on mini tag)
Distress Oxide inks, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, DIY custom blend
Hemptique twine, copic markers (for mixer), stapler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar