Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween!

Halloween may be over for 2023, but I have yet to share some of the projects I made for the season. I love Halloween for all the fun projects and the decorating, but that's the only reason. I don't pass out candy anymore as there are no littles on our street now - they've all grown up! And with all the schools and kids' groups doing 'trunk or treat' type activities we juts don't get trick or treaters. It's ok We're old now too. Besides, if I buy a big bunch of candy in anticipation, Randy turns the porch light off and claims it for his own! Hahaha!! P.S. not a single trick or treater tonight. 

This one is from an awesome free class by Lindsay Bateman called Potions. There was one each week of October, plus a bonus video. FUN! You can follow her fabulousness on Instagram. Isn't this a great design. I love everything about it!!!






Products used for this project by Heidi Swapp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar