Sunday, September 17, 2023

So in love with this set!!

This is what I waited for (not so patiently) all week! Just look at it - build your own haunted house! Yes, please. :)

Look at my first project. I made this tag of a super spooky haunted house complete with ghost, bats, owl, and full moon. I started by cutting a tag from white cardstock. This one is 5.75x3.5 inches. First, I stamped a crosshatch background in antique linen oxide ink, stamped off, so I got just a hint of the color. Next, I used a large blending brush and went over the whole tag with walnut stain oxide ink. Once I had it looking old and distressed, I began stamping my scene....all in black soot oxide. It would be really easy to get carried away once you start building your mansion!! 

Mini tag


The goodies I used for this tag. 

I wish I could have order the entire release, but alas, I had to save a *little* bit for the next order! Still, very happy with all my fun new goodies. 

Here's a look at some of my practice sheets. In love! 
Can it be Halloween all year?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar