Saturday, September 16, 2023

My Favorite Things, Combined challenges

Good morning! Today I have a fall card which combines both the current color and sketch challenges for My Favorite Things.


These colors tho! 

Of course a little foam tape and shadow for texture and dimension.

Just one stamp set for this card. My favorite fall set from MFT. 
Colors for this challenge. 
Copic colors use for this one. 

Sketch challenge








Product List:
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Ink cubes; Lemon Drop, Blue Beyond, Blue Yonder, Orange Zest
My Favorite Things, Fancy Edge die (freebie; I don't know the actual name of it)
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers (colors pictured above)
Foam tape, signo uniball white gel pen, white 110# cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar