Saturday, September 16, 2023

Boo!

Couple of Halloween tags to share today. (I was expecting - should have been here!! - an order of Halloween goodies today, but - thank you - post office left them sitting and didn't deliver. Dang, that burns my biscuits!! If you know me and/or have followed me on Facebook for any length of time, you already know the stories I have to tell about our local p.o. Don't even get me started - grrrrr -  but I digress.... So I was in a mood to create some Halloween and this is what happened. 

These tags started out as one piece - a card front. They/It was sitting on my desk for weeks because I wasn't coming up with any way to finish it that I liked. Today I looked again and decided to make tags of it as it just wasn't working as a card. And now I see why I was having such a time! Not at all cohesive. They just simply don't work as one. So I cut it into two pieces, added to them both as individual ideas, and now I'm quite happy with them. :) Hope you like too. 


This one needed a little extra so I added this mini-tag on top. I love adding tags to tags, and these minis are perfect for just a little sumpin-sumpin. 

A peak under the mini tag. 

I knew there was a reason I couldn't just toss the original card front this started out to be, even though I didn't like it as it was. Cutting into two tags made me love it! :)

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Hallows 22
Heidi Swapp, October Captions 22
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society Alpha, Aug 23
Heidi Swapp, Captions Numbers
Heidi Swapp, White mini tag pad
Distress Oxide Inks, Black Soot, Lost Shadow, Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain (sorry, I don't remember the orange shades I used - it was a while ago).
Hemptique Twine, black, natural


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar