Wednesday, August 23, 2023

This is it. Day 30 Stamp Journal Challenge

This project has been soooo therapeutic!! The timing was perfect as it began shortly after Randy's surgery. I really needed to be in my craft room for my mental health, but I had no idea what to work on as I had lost my crafty focus. Thank goodness for Heidi Swapp's challenge to give me a project to keep me busy. It has been a Godsend. 💓💓💓💓 Be sure to scroll through the blog to see all the previous days journal tags. 

I had been waiting for this particular stamp set to use in my journal and it came yesterday!! I was so happy to be able to incorporate it into my tags. Just something about it makes me so happy. Nostalgia, travel, bright lights and neon signs - I don't know what it is about this set, but it sure is fun to work with. Hope you like my Day 30!

Super fun stamp set!!!
Yummy colors!
Getting started

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Jumbo tag
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Therapy Four, Road Sign
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society, May 23
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society, Jul 23
Heidi Swapp, Fresh Market alpha, 4x6
Heidi Swapp, Freedom alpha
Heidi Swapp, May Agenda
Heidi Swapp, Sep agenda
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" ribbon
Distress Oxides, Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo
Stardust Stickles, foam dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar