Friday, September 01, 2023

Can't stop with the Vegas neon signs!

I've been away for a few days, but before I left to visit fam, I made one more jumbo tag with the funnest, coolest, most favoritest Heidi Swapp stamp set ever. :) Even though I had finished the 30 day stamp journal challenge, this one more tag was begging to be made. I couldn't say no! Hope you like it. 

After finishing the journal I have a bunch of leftover pieces that had to be put to use (and there is still a bunch LOL). It's a fun process laying them out, moving them around, and deciding which one looks better on the left or the right and what pieces will be saved for another project. Mind you, this die girl hand cut all these pieces!!! Yes. Yes, I did. GASP!  but what a satisfying result. 

I chose phrases rather than alphas to make words, but the variety makes it extra fun, I think. 
Not showing well in the photos, but I added stickles to the large sparkle, and glossy accents to some of the "lights". 
You know you want this stamp set. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar