Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Day 29 of 30 day journal challenge!

This one was especially fun for me as I used so much pink - my favorite, as you know! ;) I also pulled out some super oldie Heidi Swapp goodies - remember these??? that I've had in my stash for years....whaaat?! I know, right!? 


The clear pink flower and the pink chipboard heart have been hanging around the craft room through all the makeovers. Finally, I decided to use them. And there are more where those came from. I have got to stop hoarding and do more using!! But cute, right?
Also, I made the 'gorgeous' tag interactive with a teensy little brad right in the center of the butterfly on the cute washi tape. Please take note how much improvement I've made in my alpha stamping. I didn't even make a line this time. 
All the yummy pinks I used for this page.

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Jumbo tag
Heidi Swapp, mini tag pad
Heidi Swapp, skinny tag pad
Heidi Swapp, Freedom alpha set
Heidi Swapp, Burst
Heidi Swapp, Valentine captions
Heidi Swapp, Punny Valentines
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society Jun 21
Heidi Swapp, Bold Shadow alpha
Heidi Swapp, chipboard heart
Heidi Swapp, clear flower
Distress Oxides, tattered rose, saltwater taffy, worn lipstick, spun sugar, picked raspberry
Glossy accents, teensy brad, washi tape, foam dots, chain link die, flower stamp (background)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar