Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Day 28, Stamp Journal Challenge

I'm itching to get away so today's tag is devoted to leaving. LOL I tried to do a vintage look for this one. The smaller 'post card' tag turned out pretty cute, I think. 

To make it look vintage I added streaks of brown, crumpled it a little, and ran it through the paper crimper. Anybody else still have one of those? I rarely use mine, but I'll never get rid of it. I love that thing. 
To further the vintage feel, I added some 'map' design washi tape, and used a lot of brown. It seems like a lot of the old cards, letters, and documents had sort of a brownish tinge to all the reds and blues such as the postal service used. I do that when I'm going for old looking.

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Jumbo tag
Heidi Swapp, tag pad
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" ribbons
Heidi Swapp, Set Sail
Heidi Swapp, Travelogue
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society Nov 22
Heidi Swapp, Hallows 22
Distress Oxides, Lumberjack plaid, prize ribbon, walnut stain, antique linen
Distress Ink, tea dye
BoBunny texture stamp, washi tape, paper crimper, twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar