Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Day 27, Stamp Journal

Today's tag - only 3 more to go. I started by stenciling a radiating sunrays background. It gave me the perfect base for the sunshine theme. 


My stapler wasn't cooperating and left too many holes in my ticket tag. Boo.

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Jumbo tag
Heidi Swapp, mini tag
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" ribbon
Heidi Swapp, Punny Valentines
Heidi Swapp, May agenda
Heidi Swapp, Sep agenda
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society, May 23
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society, Jul 22
Distress Oxide inks, walnut stain, rusty hinge, dried marigold, wild honey, antique linen (stencil)
My Favorite Things, sunrays stencil
Stitching stamp, washi, twine, dotted sheer ribbon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar