Monday, August 21, 2023

Day 26, Stamp Journal

I love today's tag! But it's not my design, this is one I followed along with Heidi's ticket project and I just love all the interactive bits and pieces. I definitely need to make one again sometime. It was such fun to create! You can see how it all came together in Heidi's Instagram post. 


This was a plain chipboard piece I had in my stash. I decided to see if inking would work, and to my surprise it did. Then I heat embossed it in clear and punched a hole to hang it. Also, I only had white twine and thought, if I can ink the chipboard, why not try inking the twine too. That worked as well. I was so proud of me. LOL
Lots and lots of Heidi stamp sets for this project. Super fun. Super, duper fun!!! 
Product List:
Heidi Swapp, jumbo tag
Heidi Swapp, Stamp Society May 23 (tickets stamps)
Heidi Swapp, Punny Valentines
Heidi Swapp, Sep Agenda
Heidi Swapp, Apr Agenda
Heidi Swapp, Aug Agenda
Heidi Swapp, 4x6 Agenda Numbers
Heidi Swapp, Travelogue
Heidi Swapp, ticket dies
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" ribbon
Distress Oxide inks, faded jeans, stormy sky, kitsch flamingo, spun sugar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar