Saturday, August 19, 2023

Stamp Journal Challenge, Day 23

We're down to the last week of the tag journal challenge. I'm loving my "book"! These have been such fun to make, but then, when you're a maker, you're probably going to love what you make, right. LOL 

Day 23
As much as I love traveling, I am truly a homebody. My favorite place is my cozy little home where I can be in my pajamas all day if I feel like it, and leave the dusting till tomorrow if I want to craft instead.





Product List:
Heidi Swapp, October captions
Heidi Swapp, Christmas grid
Heidi Swapp, November captions
Heidi Swapp, Sign alpha
Heidi Swapp, Christmas tag
Heidi Swapp, Jul 23 Stamp Society
Heidi Swapp, Storyteller's grid
Heidi Swapp, Jun 21 Stamp Society
Heidi Swapp, Bold Shadow alpha
Heidi Swapp, Captions numbers
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" ribbons
Heidi Swapp, Jumbo tag, white
Heidi Swapp, Tag pad, navy
Distress Oxide colors; Evergreen Bough, Speckled Egg, Prize Ribbon
Washi tape, twine, button, glossy accents, stitches border stamp (unk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar