Saturday, August 19, 2023

Stamp Journal, Day 24

Are you a crafter who sits down with an idea before you get started? Do you envision your finished project and know where you want to begin? I rarely have an idea what I'm going to create when I sit down in my craft room. It sometimes makes me nuts that I have all the stuff and all these ideas in my brain but when I want to do something with it, I'm at a loss. LOL Until I'm not, of course. As was the case with this tag. All I knew was that I wanted this color scheme but no clue what to do with it. Then this happened and I added just a touch of red - I love it. :) It's not our anniversary or anything, it just hits me now and then how long we've loved each other, all we've been through together, and how lost I would be without him. 

Day 24
We must be doing something right to still be together after 43 years!  


I made the adorable cloche interactive but fussy cutting the images and adding it to the tag with a teeny tiny brad I had in my stash. 


Oxide colors, salvaged patina, mustard seed, festive berries, evergreen bough
Product List:
Heidi Swapp, jumbo tag
Heidi Swapp, mini tag dies
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" ribbon
Heidi Swapp, sign alpha
Heidi Swapp, valentine captions
Heidi Swapp, blue skies alpha
Heidi Swapp, 4x6 agenda numbers
Heidi Swapp, party decor
Heidi Swapp, bold shadow alpha
Heidi Swapp, stamp society Jul 22
Heidi Swapp, punny valentines
Distress Oxide spray, salvaged patina
Distress Oxide inks, salvaged patina, evergreen bough, mustard seed, festive berries
Simple Stories, Vintage Lemon Twist washi tape, tiny blue chipboard heart
"kiss" ticket stamp (unk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar