Friday, August 18, 2023

Couple of bonus tags

If you look closely, you can see these large tags have a smaller tag adhered on top. I made the smaller tags a while back, before I knew about the Heidi Swapp challenge and before I even knew there was a Heidi Swapp Facebook Group. I took the tags and put them on jumbo tags so they'll fit into my stamp journal. I'm calling them 'bonus pages'. I really like how they turned out. Yes, they are very similar to a couple of early journal pages, as I used them as sort of a jumping off point before deciding to put them in my book. (They were originally supposed to go to my sister, but I forgot to mail them - ugh.)

Love this charm! I might have to get more sea themed charms like this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar