Friday, August 18, 2023

Heidi Swapp, 30 dy Stamp Journal Challenge, Day 22

Any of my crafty friends doing this challenge with me? It's a super fun way to put together a whole month of journaling and creativity. This has been the perfect month for me to start this too, with all the new changes we're learning and adapting to in our lives since Randy's surgery. It's been a really fun way to capture my thoughts along the way. 

Day 22
Pink and brown...reminds me of the Neapolitan ice cream my dad used to get. :) Such a pretty color combination, I think. 

I love my kitchen aide. It's been too hot to do any baking, so I made this tag and just pretend. LOL
Who doesn't love cookies right out of the oven?!
I have to provide a disclaimer for this one. Chocolate has never been my favorite. Shocking, I know. But even as a kid, my favorite candy bars were the ones that were not covered in chocolate. Weirdo.
Yumminess used for this project. Listed below.


Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Jumbo tag pad, ledger
Heidi Swapp, mini tag pad
Heidi Swapp, ticket dies
Heidi Swapp, November captions
Heidi Swapp, Party Decor
Heidi Swapp, Christmas captions ('everything' word)
Heidi Swapp, June agenda
Heidi Swapp, September agenda (sparkles)
Heidi Swapp, July 22 stamp society
Heidi Swapp, May 23 stamp society
Heidi Swapp, Punny Valentines (memo board)
Ellen Hutson, Baker Lady (rolling pin, cookies)
Distress Oxides, Pumice Stone, Spun Sugar, Gathered Twigs, Worn Lipstick, Saltwater Taffy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar