Thursday, August 17, 2023

Heidi Swapp 30-dy Stamp Journal challenge, Day 21

This will be me when I head home in a couple of weeks. I didn't put quite enough thought into my tag design, or these images would be in a slightly different order. I live in the high desert and will have to travel over the mountains, through town, and across the bridge to get home, so all parts of my trip are depicted. :) Pretty amazing to have all of this in just one state, but that's my home! Jealous much? LOL

Day 21





Product List:
Heidi Swapp, April Agenda
Heidi Swapp, July Agenda
Heidi Swapp, July Stamp Society
Heidi Swapp, jumbo tag
Heidi Swapp, 1/4" ribbon
Distress Oxides: Forest Moss, Faded Jeands, Peacock Feathers, Lost Shadow
Sweet N Sassy stamps, Funky Textures (heart border)
Glossy accents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar