Monday, July 31, 2023

Day 5, Heidi Swapp Stamp Journal Challenge

Today's tag page is a reminder message to myself. As you know, if you follow my blog, my husband recently had major MAJOR surgery which he continues to recover from, and WILL continue to recover from for several more months. These days have been rough for us both, and I'm still learning how to be a caregiver. Believe me, I'm not cut out for this type of work! All those in this profession have my utmost respect and gratitude, let me tell you. It has been only a couple of weeks and I'm already pretty beat. 

Thus, today's tag. I think most of us could use a reminder now and then, don't you think, to just slow down, take a breath, and calm ourselves. Life doesn't have to move fast, nor should it. Take some time to enjoy it, be happy with what you have, and be grateful. So for this one, I've used the July Agenda stamp set (the same set I used for Day 2). 

I started with a color collective tag in Blush, the ledger design, and stamped a background of wire fencing in Lost Shadow Distress Oxide. I added elements and words from the Relax set, and added a few more from Set Sail. The bicycle stamp is a super oldie I've had in my stash so long, I can't even read the name of who makes it. The hearts and arrows are from a Heidi Swapp planner set from 2016. I'm having fun going through some of the oldie moldie stamps that haven't seen ink in years! LOL 
Ink colors for this one, include the little bit of Lost Shadow for the background, are Distress Oxides Stormy Sky, Rusty Hinge, and Crackling Campfire. I hope you like it. I like this color combo better than I thought I would! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar