Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Day 6, Heidi Swapp Stamp Journal Challenge

I'm running out of HS stamp sets for new designs! How did that happen? LOL But I have some on order and that makes me happy. For today's tag page, I've added a few elements from other stamp sets from my stash. Lord knows I have PLENTY to choose from in here!!! Well, on with it...

To start with, the super cute drink is by Ellen Hutson from the Voices in My Head Accessories stamps, and the 'bullseye' circles are by My Favorite Things, Take Shape stamp set. Twine by Hemptique. Everything else is Heidi Swapp, including the ledger design tag in blush.

I used the Squeeze the Day, lemon stamp set, and the July Agenda stamps, Relax. Some of the other small elements are from and old, old Heidi Swapp planner stamp set. 
Ink colors today are Distress Oxides; Tattered Rose, Stormy Sky, and Shabby Shutters. I also used a touch of black and added glossy accents to the lime in my drink. Refreshing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar